Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 17, 2016

That was an ordeal

But the tree is down and put away,  the ornaments and other decorations are packed up,  and the plants are watered.  I've moved a little fountain over by the plants.  My back is hurting;  I'm going to put up my feet for awhile and give it a rest before vacuuming or any of the other things I'd like to get done tonight (mainly the dishes). It was nice while it lasted,  but I'm glad to have some square footage back in the living room,  which is pretty small and has a loveseat, hourglass table, round end table, computer desk with printer stand,  TV table,  seven bookshelves, and an antique steamer trunk in it,  plus the blocks and boards the plants are on. Really. Plus six works of art by YKWIA, a bulletin board,  two college diplomas, a small curio shelf,  and my family coat of arms on the walls. I really do have a lot of stuff crammed in a small space.  That's just the living room.

Oh,  well, it looks roomier now, although in actuality there's barely enough room to do yoga. :)

No comments: