Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Getting ready to (finally) take down the tree and ornaments

I've been pretty busy of late, so the tree has had to wait, even though it's almost Imbolc in a little over a week. I helped A take his down yesterday (we would have done it last week, but the shed lock was frozen). I don't have that disadvantage; my tree goes into a tub in my walk-in closet, so it's not exposed to cold, but I just hadn't gotten around to doing mine. I need to get behind it, to the window, though, as my plants desperately need water, and it's hard to get around the tree to them. So I'm going to take some medicine since I just ate, and then it's time to take everything off the tree and put it away. Hope you're having a good weekend. I may write later. Good night (in case I don't).

No comments: