Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Just did my exercises

Which look incredibly easy,  but I could feel quite a bit of stretch and the muscles feel like they have been worked now.

I got back from the library a little while ago.  I had some books on job interviewing to take back along with a couple YKWIA had out,  a couple of renewals, including an Aegyptology book and one YKWIA is reading, and I also picked up two DVDs: Monty Python and the Holy Grail and The Forgotten. I love the first and have seen it many times.  The second intrigued me.  I think A would like it.

I should make bread tonight,  but I just don't want to. I may stop by the store tomorrow where I still have $2 on a gift card I got from giving blood last month.  It's the evil Walmart, but still...

Okay,  my back and legs are hurting from the exercises.  I think I'm going to get comfy and read for a bit,  then go to sleep. I have an appointment at 7:30 in the morning,  so I have to get up around 6 am.  I also need to remind YKWIA to record The Chronicles of Shannara tonight.  It was too late to stay up for with such an early morning tomorrow.  Good night!

No comments: