Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Home from the Call of Cthulhu game

and two of my characters and a non-player character that I am very fond of pulled through something that could have killed them dead, dead, dead. Two of my characters were bound magically together and were threatening to merge. I'm glad everything's back to normal now. It had a 1 in 10 chance to botch, and could have gone very badly.

Before the game I watched the next-to-the-last story of 'Wizards vs. Aliens'. I will mourn it's ending. I also did my normal cleaning, and I took A to the store for a newspaper. The game itself was fun mostly Brenda trying to collect something that would ensure that the NPC wasn't fried. After the game I made YKWIA supper and we watched the first episode of 'Lost Girl' together, saving 'Wizards vs. Aliens' for another time. I am backing peanut butter bread (I know, it sounds odd. But since I'm putting peanut butter on it, it seemed like a plan. It just has flour, salt, peanut butter, brown sugar, and yeast in it. I put in crunchy peanut butter. Yay! It should be out about 12:45 am, since I"m baking it on rapid rise mode.

I must admit, I'm a little worn out and sleepy. Good night!

No comments: