Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 29, 2015

I've been doing some things around the house

I discovered that it was a bad thing to have gotten Lysol toilet bowl cleaner with bleach,  because it took my breath away and caused some problems.  Sometimes I forget I have sensitivities to cleaning products,  especially those with bleach. I used to have a horrible time going down the cleaning aisle of the grocery,  although that's been better of late.  I usually use natural cleaners in the bathroom,  and whenever possible.

I'm also making bread.  I can't for the life of me seem to find the recipe booklet that came with my bread machine,  but fortunately I have a book called Electric Bread that covers the basics and has some good recipes.  Tonight's is Sun Crunch,  which has sunflower seeds,  honey,  and both white and wheat bread flour.

Okay,  it's about an hour and a half till bread time. Time to get some rest.

No comments: