Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cooked some eggs, made some macaroni and cheese, and bread ingredients are being processed by the machine

Now that I've eaten, I am fine, I am happy, all is well.
  • What I'd like to do: Go ahead and watch Mockingjay, part 1 (but that will put me at going to bed after midnight).
  • What I should do: clean up the dishes and kitchen, and take out the trash and recyclables.
  • What I'm going to do: a little reading before bed, as I'm not quite sleepy yet, but I don't want to stay up too late, since I actually finished the notes on Tuesday, so there will be none of this waking up in the wee hours to finish it, yay! :) I'm baking A's bread now. I'll do another loaf afterwards for me, so I'll still be up late, but I won't have to stay up the entire time. Oh, and I need to do my monthly libation. All I have is honey, I'm afraid, but it will have to do. And I'll set the pasta and sauce in a bag near the door so I won't forget. :)

No comments: