Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Yummmm....

spinach and artichoke hummous with flatbread and then non-fat Greek yoghurt with blueberries for dinner tonight. I had a veggie burger at the cafeteria today, along with a baked potato. The burger had some asparagus and cheese on it, and then since they had Philly cheese steaks, they put some mushrooms, peppers, and onions on it as well. Yay!

Yesterday my 'nap' stretched to almost 12 hours. I remembered as I was getting ready for work that I actually had an appointment with my counselor today, so I went there and told her about my panic attack, and she suggested some parts of The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook to help. I'm also to tell the doctor next week; he may adjust my meds. She was very apologetic about the report not being sent upstairs to the doctor's office; she did have it finished in time and it should have been there. The practice just went all digital, though, so hopefully this shouldn't happen in the future.

Work went well. I stayed a little later for a Tuesday than normal since I left early to go to the bank before they closed. I totally forgot to go get my allergy shot, and they just closed. I'll have to do that Friday for sure.

Tonight, the plan is to not take a nap at all, but:
  1. Water the plants.
  2. Bake bread.
  3. Work on the house.
  4. Take back library books.
I think that's enough for a weeknight, though, don't you?

No comments: