Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Getting ready for the game

listening to 'Rick & Steve, the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World', which YKWIA is watching. I've finished getting the house ready for the game. A is mopping, though. It's a pretty day outside. Brenda should be here in about 40 minutes. I managed to get the game notes done this morning at 8:05 am. Fortunately, it didn't take too long. I didn't get the greatest sleep last night; I got in about 10:30 pm, was in bed by 11 pm, and then kept trying to wake up after a couple of hours with a lot of snoozing. In other words, basically a normal game note night. But I did get them finished this morning. YKWIA just asked me if I were working on them. :) I think he thought I might have put them off even more.

No comments: