Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Did you know

the same songwriter who gave us 'Eve of Destruction' also gave us 'Secret Agent Man'? :)

I'm rather fond of both. The first is on a video on the Vietnam post below. Here's 'Secret Agent Man', which was the theme for a British television show ('Danger Man') that was retitled 'Secret Agent' in America with Johnny Rivers singing this theme:



You might know of another programme starring Patrick McGoohan: 'The Prisoner'. Some people think that agent John Drake and Number 6 were one and the same. Remember it?


The thing I remember the best, oddly enough, about 'The Prisoner' is the Rover. Here's one:


It was so very odd and British. I really must watch some; I loved it when I was younger, but I never saw the ending.

No comments: