Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tired and cranky

I think I'm hormonal. And I really haven't had decent sleep in the last, oh, four or five days (I keep waking up or sleeping odd hours.) As a result I hated work tonight, dealing with grown ups having tantrums over gas pumps and dealing with the public at large. I mostly held it together, but really, sometimes....

It seemed to drag horribly, too. Those are quite possibly the longest 6 1/2 hours I have ever experienced, or at least that's how it seemed.

But now I'm home, and I'm caught up on my news reader, and I'm considering what I did to cause fifteen people to drop the Feedburner subscriptions. Too much music? I don't know. Oh, well.

I think I'll check Facebook and see if my aunt and cousin approved a friend request, and then decide on whether to just go on to bed or not. If I do, good night. If not, I'll be back.

No comments: