Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 17, 2010

A lovely sky

I fell asleep for 2 hours rather than 30 minutes, not surprisingly. But I got up because A called me and told me about a beautiful rainbow he'd been watching. So I went outside to see if I could see it, too. Here it is:
I know it's not a great picture, but if you look you can see just the remnant of a double bow to the upper right. A said it was a full double bow earlier; I could just see the one, but the camera picked up the other.

Needless to say, it's been raining, sometimes rather hard, so I'm going to wait until it passes before I try laundry, even though it will be after dark.

Enjoy your evening. I'm about to cook some frozen pecan-encrusted tilapia with sweet potato chipotle sauce. It's been so long since I've used the oven I forgot to set it on bake (just dialed the temperature) so it didn't preheat. I'm trying again. Told you I was a hopeless cook. :)

No comments: