Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 14, 2010

Already they have their revenge

Okay, anyone upset by my previous post can now gloat. This is making the rounds on Twitter:

'Heroes' Canceled by NBC

:(

But it sounds like they may be doing a finale to wrap up the show sometime midseason. That would be fun.

On the other hand, I think this season has been a pretty shaky. But I'll still miss it. That leaves 'Doctor Who' for me (and 'Supernatural' if it does come back for season 6), but I'm behind on episodes, way behind, and then 'Happy Town' sounds intriguing and I'm going to start DVRing it. Of course, it's apparently not doing well and will not be picked up for a full season. Oh, well. At least 'Doctor Who' has been running since before I was born. :)

No comments: