Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 13, 2008

Listening to

'My Immortal' by Evanescence


Today was an enjoyable Cthulhu game, although the scariest entity encountered was my character's 2-year-old. Yes, she really is that scary. Give me Mi-Go, Shub-Niggurath, or Cthonians--anything but Kaia, a child with a morphing ability, multiple personalities, and a penchant for growing tentacles and injecting people with neurotoxins. What can I say, daycare is out of the question. :)

I found a link to headlines of strange stories any Lovecraft fan might like to follow, such as strange pyramids, meteorites, and planets at the reaches of our system. Granted, it hasn't been updated in awhile, but it's a good idea. Check out BloopWatch for more.

No comments: