Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

This is too great

Okay, it's not particularly favourable to either the police or young men who want to act like thugs, but it is funny. It's Chris Rock's 'How to Not Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police' and is a good primer for all of us, black or white. There is some profanity.



I particularly like the 'don't bring a crazy friend along' part and the look on the poor guy's face. It reminds me of a traffic stop where I and the other passengers bounced up and down, shaking the whole car whilst the cop ran the plates, and Bill nearly wet himself trying to get us to stop. We were the crazy friends. Ah, good times. Thanks YKWIA for finding it and showing it to me...

As usual, here's a peek at what I'm listening to:
Three Days Grace's 'Never Too Late' and Thriving Ivory's 'Angels on the Moon'.

No comments: