Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm feeling better

but I'm still going through cough drops like they're candy and occasionally trying to hack up a lung. I'm so stuffy I'm not sleeping well, but otherwise I think the creeping crud is winding down.

On another note, today Cerys and Darius are in the bedroom because the landlords are doing an annual inspection. I haven't had a chance to tackle the closet that suffered so from the air conditioner back up (not my fault, but I get to do the cleanup, and I'm very allergic to mould, so I've put it off). So they may be in for a surprise. The house is looking pretty good, except I need to work on the bedroom and getting clothes out of hampers and into drawers (the problem of using your closets to store books) :). But I did go ahead and take the trash out and vaccuum this morning. It's not like I could sleep anyway. Well, that's enough for now, time to go to work.

No comments: