Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm on break

at a series of classes from the National Network of Medical Libraries on PDAs, the National Library of Medicine, and medical library services.

It's been a tiring week but productive. I did finally get to go to Joseph-Beth, and found out that the newest Amelia Peabody mystery, The Serpent on the Crown, where I think we're going to get to see the Emersons get involved with the discovery of King Tut's tomb, was on sale. Yay! So, it was a great windup to my birthday. I'm already absorbed into the story, although I've very little time to read, at least until the end of the month, because of a time-sensitive project that involves packing many, many books.

That's all for now. Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: