Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 29, 2005

Another corpse

An Exquisite Corpse: child within/fishy fish/lobster loves it/baby's first word

The first panel is mine (and of me, one at three, one at about nineteen or twenty). This was actually the very first thing I did for An Exquisite Corpse, but since I did the first panel it took a little longer to go through the whole process than the one I finished.

Again, it's eerie how similar the themes in the panels can be. I like how the person after me took the background (the base I grew up at from the air) and melded the blues and greens into water. Fish also make it through both of the last panels. I'm not sure what that means, but I find it interesting...and then in the last panel there is a child again. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as I did participating. It's nice to have a creative outlet or two these days.

No comments: