Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Feeling a little better

I think part of my problem yesterday (in terms of being down) was hormonal; I started my period. I feel a little better mentally, although I'm tired and achy and cramping, so I can't say I'm really feeling great. Still, it's nothing a little ibuprofen and rest won't handle. I'm still in packing mode, though, so I don't know if I'll be able to rest or not.

Today I rearranged my office (again) so I could get a bookshelf out of the storage area and into the main library. I'm losing my storage space again, this time with a poor cold-natured soul being put in there for an office. It's a space 7 feet by 15 without windows, and it gets pretty cold in the winter. All I know is, she'll need a space heater, more than likely, and in the meantime I'm looking at storage cabinets for a space I'll have to carve out of the premium upstairs space. But I'm okay with that.

I haven't really been out today but it looks beautiful. I really didn't take a lunch (ate a Pop-Tart at my newly rearranged desk, after clocking back in after about five minutes to go look upstairs. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow of the work, and never mind what you had planned; it'll probably just mean I'll get off a little early on Friday. I may try spending a little time in the sun right after work, though. It looks gorgeous and inviting, warm with a pleasant breeze.

Well, that's all for now. Take care.

No comments: