Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Moving a little slowly today

I was having some pain beyond the usual last night with my back and leg so I took my normal nightly meds but took a whole pain medicine tablet rather than a half (I'm only taking that at night so it doesn't affect my work or driving) and I'm a little groggy this morning. I've done some of my PT stretches to try to limber up the muscles that are so tight (it's worse in the morning, and gets better as I get up and move--to a point, as long as I don't overdo it). I also didn't want to get up because I sleep under a fan, but I didn't put the heat on last night and when I woke up just now it had only made it up to 43 degrees. I only have a couple of things planned for today, and there's no timetable per se, but I did plan to get up earlier. Now I've eaten some fake turkey patties (they were okay, not as good as the burgers by the same company) and am thinking of getting a shower. But I'm still moving awfully slowly.

No comments: