Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 01, 2013

It was so nice to sleep in today

I wound up getting up at nine, and I'm normally already at work by then. I'm dressed and ready to go over to Brandon's and pick them up, but that's in another hour, so I thought I'd pay some bills and do some other stuff online. It's sunny and is in the low 40s for temps, so it's shaping up to be a pretty nice day.

Today, being the first of April, and a Monday, and the day before my birthday, I am going to try to start keeping track of things like eating, exercise, blood sugar, medication, etc., with more zeal and see if I can lose weight. I have finally made it over the cliff of 300, after much dancing up to it, and I want to try to lose 50 lbs in a year. It would be great to eventually lose more, but I'm going to work on that as my goal. I have the tools I need on my phone--I just need to work at keeping track and doing much better with my eating and medicine. So wish me luck.

Okay, time to go pick Brandon and the kids up. Have a great Monday.

No comments: