Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Must take break

Actually, I may just have to give up for the night. I've excavated a lot, gotten a small bookshelf in place with DVDs, gone through magazines to donate to the Marines, etc. I have half a bag of recyclables (mostly mail or notices from the apartment complex I no longer need) and another half a bag of things to throw away, like an old umbrella that doesn't really do well anymore, that sort of thing. I found an excellent cubby hole for my yoga mat, strap, block, and my physical therapy bands. Now I'm enjoying a cold drink and thinking about going into the bedroom and relaxing for awhile, although I'm afraid I'll just fall asleep. But I can work on it again tomorrow, as well as the dining area table, and do the bathroom, and try to tackle the bedroom and closets Saturday. Maybe. That's what I'll attempt anyway. I feel better when I do spring cleaning and de-hoarding, but at the same time, it's a lot of work.

No comments: