Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 13, 2013

So far today

I have:
  1. Woken up and gotten ready
  2. Gone to the library and picked up not only a hold but a few more books
  3. Texted with a friend
  4. Taken a friend to the vet
  5. Taken a friend to get a newspaper (and he got me brunch of Lean Pockets and bananas :) )
  6. Spent some time watching 'The Cosby Show' with friends
  7. Eaten two Lean Pocket pretzel-bread spinach and three cheese pockets and a banana
  8. Tried to catch a beautiful black long-haired dog that was running loose on my friends' street, without success, unfortunately
  9. Come home to my disaster-struck-looking house with the following to do:
    • Game notes (for tomorrow_
    • Taxes (due Monday)
    • A project where I'm evaluating books for a company (due tomorrow)
    • Housework (must be done to preserve sanity)
Then there's 'Doctor Who' and maybe 'Orphan Black' to watch later today. Whew!

No comments: