Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 26, 2013

Up a little early

I'd actually shot for 6 am to get a little cleaning done, but managed to wake up a little before seven, so I have about a half an hour or so before I'm normally up. I took the two pairs of crutches I'm donating to the hospital (I certainly can't use them, even when I'm hurt, as I have no upper body strength) to the car. I also took the magazines I'm going to donate to the Marines (there's a box in the mailroom at work for donations) out as well. I think I may stop by Office Depot on the way to work this morning and get some laminating sheets for my pool exercises that the physical therapist typed out for me. That way I can take it to the pool. I may not make it there this weekend, but I hope to start next week, plus maybe walk for a few minutes there, all with the okay of the therapist. I don't think I should do any weight-lifting as of yet.

Well, Office Depot opens at 8 am, and I have to be at work shortly after, so I should go get ready. Have a great day, and T.G.I.F.!

No comments: