Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I've been up for 19 hours

But I'm doing pretty well. A storm has come up; it's raining hard and lightning and thundering. So I'm avoiding charging anything like I usually do overnight. Granted, my phone and tablet are insured and I do use a surge protector, but I figure I can wait up a little more. Besides, it gives me a chance to read some. I've been doing tech stuff all evening, and I need a break.

My back did much better today. I went to PT and we did stretches I can easily do at home. My therapist is going to write up a programme for water exercises that I can laminate and then use in the pool at the YMCA. Work went better, and then I had an appointment. It was very hard to come back to work after being out in 78 degree weather, but I did. Then I stopped by my friends' house briefly to drop off something from the grocery and came on home. The fish was a success, I had a treat of frozen Greek yoghurt, and then I worked on organising things on electronic devices, etc. I meant to take some recyclables out. I may do that in the morning, assuming it's not raining.

Well, it seems the storm is dying down, I think. I'll check the weather, plug things up, read for a bit perhaps, and then turn in for the night. Hope the weather doesn't get too wild.

No comments: