Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 05, 2013

It is almost 2 am

But...I have dropped off my rent, gotten a receipt, taken a short nap, spoken to one friend and texted another, done three loads of laundry, taken the trash out, and paid several bills. All in all, it was a particularly productive day. Unfortunately, a couple of my friends were getting a little worried about me because their phone calls were going straight to voice mail, and then the voice mails didn't show up for several hours, nor did any indication of a missed call pop up on my notifications bar. It was weird. I'm not sure if that's a network thing, or my phone, or even possibly the visual voicemail application, but I'll try to determine that tomorrow. In the meantime I've checked, there are no updates to the phone's software or firmware, and I'm going to turn it off and restart it in case that will help. But for now, I'm going to call it a night. And yay, tomorrow's Friday!

No comments: