Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I surfaced

for food. All I've had is a little cheese today so I ate some chili and some frozen Greek yoghurt. I managed to get two of the the windows open (the third is too hard) and the windchimes in my living room, which are virtually always silent, are actually chiming a bit.

My shoulders and arms are also having some pain, but I think that's from my neck. So basically my thoracic region of my back is the only part cooperating with me today. I've been in bed resting all day. I have some exercises I downloaded from the Internet that are supposed to be good, from places like the Mayo Clinic. Right now I think if I got on the floor I might not be able to get back up. But I think I'll try them in bed and see if they help. In the meantime I'm going to try to get up and stretch a bit and see if I can help the situation at all. Wish me luck.

No comments: