Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Feeling a little better

I'm up at the computer for just a few minutes. I've walked out to the car and gotten my meds, which were in the glove box, and taken them. I finally got around to checking my blood sugar and taking some insulin. I've been in bed all day pretty much and had to try to get up for a bit and move around. It hurts quite a bit, but not as much as this morning. I took some more ibuprofen, too. I can't believe it's already 10 at night. My whole day is gone. A bit depressing, to be honest. But I've talked with A, Brenda, and YKWIA on the phone today, and that's been a bit cheering. But I think I'm going to head on back to bed and put some music on. I don't feel like reading or watching anything just now. Good night.

No comments: