Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Things I've done today


  • Dishes
  • Straightened up what little there needed to be
  • Went through the mail
  • Updated my profile with the bone marrow registry
  • Made the bed
  • Gathered to trash to be taken out
  • Wiped down counters


Still to do today:

  • Pharmacy
  • Take medicine
  • Work on getting the aquarium up and running
  • Notes
  • Take trash out
  • Clean floors in the kitchen and bath
  • Go watch Hellboy II at a friend's


I have a new planner to write such things down. Appointments I put at the right time; to-do goes on the other side of the sheet. The planner I got also has a 3-in-1 view so you can see the month's to-do list and an agenda with a list of the days. There's a space for notes at the beginning of each month, too. I also have a monthly calendar for quick reference and addresses. Hopefully this will keep me more organised for 2009.

No comments: