Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 23, 2009

It would figure

that with being sick I have a little more time to be on the Internet (although in truth, I'm mostly sleeping a lot, taking my medicine when I should, and eating a little), but my Internet connexion went down last night when Insight restricted it. I'll be able to get it back on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'd hoped that by changing my billing cycle I'd avoid these episodes. At least when it's restricted I have a week before it's actually disconnected, so I don't have to pay to get it back on or anything.

So I'm in the library that is near my house blogging a couple of posts and checking to see if I had any voice mail from my co-worker about coming in a couple of hours for me tomorrow (since my home phone also doesn't work without the cable connexion). But now I'm going to go back home, eat something, and head on to bed for awhile because I'm tired.

No comments: