Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 16, 2009

I've never really watched 'Desperate Housewives'

although it sounds like a fun show and I'd like to, I'd just be lost since I didn't follow it from the beginning. But I have a couple of friends who really like it and give me tidbits of information about what's going on in the shows they're watching (I don't think they're the new ones, but rather those in syndication). So I thought I'd take a quiz to see which Housewife I'd turn out to be.

From what little I know, I guess this is not that surprising. I am certainly not Gabrielle, but I came out pretty even on the rest of them, with Lynette edging out the others.

Your result for The Desperate Housewives Test...

You scored 50 Bree, 25 Gabrielle, 59 Lynette, and 50 Susan!


From your score the highest score is who you are most like.


Take The Desperate Housewives Test
at HelloQuizzy

No comments: