Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 03, 2009

That's three calls to Ceridian

The status on the card is active and I have an available balance of $3,120, but it just won't work when I try using the card for my medicine. I've called three times. The first two were helpful about checking out the account, but they assured me it would work and that it was just a holiday glitch, but it was denied when I tried again to get my meds this afternoon.

The third time the person put in a trouble ticket. I am apparently not the only person from the hospital who has called today, she said, but she checked and there wasn't any problem on the hospital's side. I was very direct that I wanted to know what was up with my account and wanted it resolved as soon as possible, as I'm on a medication that I can't go off and then on again--it could be life-threatening. I'm out of that as of Monday. I can probably go 2-3 days without it, but not very long. I was polite but insistent, and she was very competent. I got her name. They should be notifying me once the problem is resolved. I am somewhat sceptical, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck ... I have been trying to get my flex med money since NOVEMBER. I've called, faxed, talked to tier 2 support, called my HR, and nothin' doin'. They are holding my money hostage. Worst. Company. EVAH.

Anyone up for a class action lawsuit?