Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleep...must get sleep

My sleep has been somewhat disturbed of late. I don't know if it's the new medicine (although it's not listed as a symptom) or what, but I can't seem to go an entire night asleep. I especially wake up from about 7 am onward. Where I've been home more lately, I've gone to bed about 10:30 pm, gotten back up at midnight, gone to bed at 2 am, etc. Granted, I get A at midnight, so that explains that, I suppose. Last night I did some notes and was up and down for that reason.

So anyway, I'm tired. I got more sleep than normal on a Saturday night but not enough. I did the prep for the game and then played in the game itself, then came home and worked on trying to calibrate the bigger monitor so it isn't as dark. I downloaded some free animated screensavers that are very soothing. Now it's definitely time to go on to bed. Good night.

No comments: