Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, November 23, 2003

My puppy's in seventh heaven...

Not only did she get to cuddle with the other people in her pack today (and spend time with other dogs, which frankly I think she would have skipped if she could), when we stopped by the drive through for burritos the guy was so taken with her (she's 12, but she looks like a Labrador puppy, albeit a puppy with cataracts and grey hair) and she was so cute he gave her a few pieces of steak along with my order. Since I'm a vegetarian, the animals don't usually get to tear into real meat, so she was quite ecstatic. :) And I think Buns is doing everything short of eating the container it came in in terms of getting the 'last drops'. Thanks, nice taco man.

No comments: