Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Sure, it's only satire...

But it could happen to you. :) The Onion | Mom Finds Out About Blog

My mom knows about my blog. But she's pretty cool anyway, and let's face it, my life is boring enough to pass--the only thing she has to worry about is me becoming homeless, and she already knows about that. I generally don't censor much about me, although I'm a little circumspect when I write about other people, who after all may not want their privacy violated, or say, frustrations of work, that sort of thing. I have friends for those rants.

But why do people write on blogs as if no one's reading? Isn't the point to expect someone to read it?

PS Be sure to check out Blogger take on this.

No comments: