Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A slow day

But now it's over.  Work was kind of slow,  but tomorrow will be busy because I'm back in scheduling.  Same goes for Wednesday.  Today after work I took a friend to physical therapy,  but I didn't have it because I've transitioned out for now.  I practiced my Latin while I waited,  making it through four chapters of Wheelock's Latin,  plus another couple from Ecce Romani!   I'm trying to review some every day as part of keeping my fluency and exercising my brain.  I also did several crosswords on my phone.

Yesterday I did my laundry and helped with the Sunday chores over at my friends',  but one of them sat me down and told me it was high time I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off,  which I missed thirty years ago when it came out. I liked it a lot,  and it was nice to see landmarks of Chicago I recognised.

Tonight after we got in we watched 'Ugly Betty',  visited,  and somehow it was midnight when I got home,  so I'm headed to bed.  Good night!

No comments: