Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy leap day, or

as my word of the day puts it,  bissextus. Just a quick note to say hi,  really.  Yesterday we played the game again for the first time since before Christmas,  and while it was fun,  I got home late and didn't get much sleep.  The highlight of my day today was giving blood (pint 42). I've been tired all day,  unrelated to that,  and as the day wore on,  I've gotten quite a few aches where rain is coming.  A friend gave me some 8-hour Tylenol Arthritis,  and I made him soy dogs and we watched 'Ugly Betty'.

I'm home now,  which is good,  as I have to go over at 5:30 am tomorrow to pick someone up and get him to an appointment by 8 am,  which is always a challenge. So now it's a little after 10:30 pm,  so time for bed.  Good night!

No comments: