Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 15, 2016

I felt run down today

So I've spent most of the afternoon and evening in bed.  It's the middle of the night,  and I surfaced for water,  Lantus,  and brushing of teeth. Along the way I talked to two friends,  my mom (who is doing much better),  and replied to an email from an aunt.  I ate dinner,  and I blogged on the computer,  but I haven't posted that yet; I will in the morning.  I do feel better. I guess I just needed a lot of rest.  I plan to get up early and do some things around here.  I'm off for Presidents' Day (which is still new to us,  as it just started last year after years of no break between New Year's and Memorial Day).

It has been snowing just about the whole time I've been in bed. We were supposed to get 3 to 5 inches.  From my window,  it looks like three. That's not enough to be a problem after the morning,  so I should be able to go to the library and my PT appointment. I wouldn't want to miss my last session.

Okay,  I'm going back to bed for awhile.  Good night.

No comments: