Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 23, 2015

Is it me

or is today going by very sloooowly???

We've got several of our doctors out on a mission trip this week, so the clinic is pretty slow, meaning I have fewer charges to put in. So although I used the time to catch up with library stuff, time seemed to drag. After work I grabbed something to eat at home and tried to use my banking application with much frustration. I don't know if there's a glitch now that I'm running the higher operating system on my phone, or what, but it was very annoying. I was finally able to do what I was trying to do, but only with great effort and circumventing a screen or two.

I helped with a couple of projects [one quick, one tedious yet necessary] over at my friends' house, visited for awhile, watched 'Hart of Dixie' with YKWIA, found a book that had gone missing, helped right a shelf of books that tried to collapse--that sort of thing. But finally I am home and it's only a little after 10:30 but I am ready for some rest and a brand new day. There were several things I found interesting in the news, but I'll have to blog about them later, I'm afraid. But you have a great night.

No comments: