Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Things to do, things to do

I slept in a bit, and I have eaten breakfast and listened to some of the Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 show, but now I have to buckle down. This weekend I should:
  1. Take some items back to the library
  2. Work on my résumé and check on some things for a couple of job applications
  3. Work on the game notes
  4. Garden if there's time--get the windowboxes out and ready to plant
  5. Pick up some medicine for a friend's pet
  6. Re-arrange some books and electronics for a friend
  7. Watch "Midnight Offerings" with a friend
Tomorrow we're on for the game, so there will be house cleaning and game stuff to do. So a pretty full weekend is in the works. So I should go ahead and go shower and get ready. I'm going to try that green apple and ginger shampoo and conditioner. It smells lovely. And the weather is sunny for both today and tomorrow, and the temps should be in the 70s. Yay. Have a good day.

No comments: