Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Well, that was a four-hour 'nap'

but I feel much better. :) I guess I really was just that tired. I didn't really rest much this weekend after getting back from Chicago. I did sleep some last night but I needed more, I suppose. Plus, my blood sugar has been up since my medicine was changed. And I mean really up, like in the high 300s in the morning, so even by late in the day it's still high. It's been a struggle not falling asleep in the mornings, nevermind the afternoon and evenings. I'm going to try to change my eating some and see if I can bring it down.

Yet again I have fallen asleep when I have stuff to do. I'm a little bleary-eyed now, but If I get up early tomorrow morning, I might still be able to get some things done. I'm going to take some meds that should help and then go back to bed in a bit.

No comments: