Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just got home from the dentist a little while ago

They prepared my tooth that had the recalictrant canals for a crown, took impressions, and put a temporary on it. They also were able to fix my lower partials, which broke when I dropped my purse (they had been inside a plastic container). It was suggested to me that if I transport them like that at all, I should have a washcloth in the bottom of the container. I hadn't thought of that (although it's a rather small container, so it would have to be a small, thin one, or one cut down). Anyway, I have now eaten and although I'm tired, I'm going to go back out. I was about to plant some flowers and then watch 'The Big Bang Theory', but alas, I need to take a friend to the store for a few things to tide them over till Saturday. That really is more important. Oh, well. I'll set 'Big Bang' to record and plant the flowers when I get home, if there's any light. Otherwise there's tomorrow, I guess, although that's a 'Grimm' night. But I'll get them taken care of, even if I have to do it inside where there's some light.

No comments: