Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I will unfortunately be nowhere near Second Life then

(I go onto Second Life once in a blue moon, after all, and I work/have plans that day.) According to Through the Filter of a Victorian Aesthetic there will be a presentation of the HP Lovecraft Historical Society's radio play for 'The Shadow Out of Time' on Thursday. I have to admit, I'm sorely tempted to buy the packaged set of HPLHS's Dark Adventure Theatre's four plays, which includes 'At the Mountains of Madness', 'The Dunwich Horror', 'The Shadow Out of Time', and 'The Shadow Over Innsmouth'. I love radio plays, and I love Lovecraft. I unfortunately don't have $80 to spare just now, though. But still...it's tempting. (If you already have a CD or so, you can mix and match, even get the wooden box, all at different rates, which I think is pretty nifty.)

No comments: