Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It figures

I went to bed at a decent hour last night (for me), a little after 1:30, after searching out some information for our game master. But I tossed and turned in the bed for a good two hours without sleep, and then I apparently slept through several alarms (one VERY loud one to wake the dead, along with my cell phone wake-up-tones-every-10-minutes-for-an-hour. I woke up exactly when I should have stepped off the bus at my friend's house. Since that is also an hour before another bus, and then an hour's ride after that, I'm now waiting for a taxi to take me there. It should be here in 20-30 minutes, fair given that it's almost time for churches to start, and at least I'll get there by about 10 rather than 11. The game starts at 1 and I have to have some time to get the house ready. Normally I start at 8 or 9 am. Agghhhh!!!

No comments: