Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 05, 2009

So tired

Yesterday I worked nearly 12 hours at the store, and then there was the grocery run of doom, which admittedly went faster than normal, but still was tiring. We're talking two full carts.

I went to bed by 1 am and then got up at 4 to work on game notes, finishing about 6. I had to be over to prepare for the game by 7, so I took a quick nap and then went on over. I finished all the preparations for the game early and fixed some food. The only hitch this morning is that a cat nipped me when I trimmed his claws, but it barely broke the skin. The others came over and we had a good session. I helped clean up afterwards and then went on home as a storm was about to break since I had to do my monthly libation tonight. Then I worked on the computer for awhile and now I think I'll get some rest. I may not go to bed just yet, but I definitely want to relax. But first I think it's time for more ibuprofen--I just ate some raisin bran and my tooth really hurts from chewing the raisins. Good night.

No comments: