Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okay, my best friend pointed out that I was whigning about the car/food situation

and he's right. It's not like I, a professional librarian, said something like, 'you know, I don't know any crockpot recipes but I can look them up' or did much else than whign in a passive, pathetic way. My apologies.

Today was a nice diversion. I got over to the gamemaster's house late because I overslept, and it takes a good long while to get to his house by bus. But the game was very enjoyable and included a wild ride in a small boat being levitated through the air and whooshing quickly in an attempt to escape a huge tentacled swamp monster. It would have made a great attraction at Disney.

Afterwards, Brenda took us on the big grocery run and then dropped me off at my house. She also helped out with some bus money, which I appreciate.

I got in a little while ago and fed the fish, watching them for quite some time. Then I breezed through the articles in my news reader.

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch 'Heroes' with my friend tomorrow; that may depend on the bus times. But I am looking forward to watching it--it's just more fun to watch with him, and I think it may be the last one of the season--I'm not sure about that.

No comments: