Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I have at least a dozen fifteen tiny orange baby fish

about 1/4" long already, some of them. I love watching them dart about. They're growing quickly. They have lots of places to hide; fortunately the momma and companion fish don't seem to be interested in eating them. I've upped the food a bit, making sure some is very tiny. I really need to add some new water to the tank, but I don't want to wash them into a current or bash them against the gravel. Perhaps a smaller container or placing something like a cup in the tank to soften the blow will work.

That's pretty much all I've got to say tonight. I went to both jobs, ate little, took my medicine, and am kind of tired, so I'm going on to bed. Tomorrow it's notes, work, grocery run, getting ready for the game, and more notes, where I'm trying to catch up from being sick. Oh, and I have 455 stories in my news reader, so as I sift through them I'll post some more.

Good night.

No comments: