Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So it's almost four in the morning

and I'm still up, having gone to Meijer to pick up a few things (I refuse to go to Wal-Mart on principle). I went to get a fan to help me sleep (my old one died, which is a shame, because I had it for four months but happened to have just thrown away the receipt, so I couldn't get it fixed under warranty) and some food. I wound up also picking up some actual tropical fish food (I've been feeding them all I had, which was goldfish food), an aquarium scrubber/planter, a $6 shirt, and an item which I owe someone (he no doubt thinks I have forgotten). It happened to be on an end cap when I went by, and included all parameters of the original I was replacing, plus it was on sale. :)

Okay, I am starting to get sleepy finally.

No comments: