Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quizzes!

You Have Fantastic Karma

You are a kind, sensitive, and giving person.
And all your good deeds will pay off - if they haven't already.
But you're not so concerned with what you get in return anyway.
You have an innate caring nature - and nothing can change that!


Okay, so why does my life suck? Okay, it really doesn't, it just feels that way sometimes. I don't know about some of these karma questions. I don't think I'm necessarily good rather than gullible and unable to sustain anger. (I give people second chances when they don't deserve them, I don't plot revenge, etc.)

You Are 50% Real

You're pretty real with people, but you can't help hiding a good part of yourself.
You're not truly happy with who you are at times... and believe it or not, it shows.
Try not to hide parts of your life from the people who matter to you.
Your friends and family are probably a lot more accepting than you realize!


I guess I'm getting there.

I am however afraid of the next results. This is what I get for being the geek girl who hangs around the computer lab in the 80s. I'm sure he's a wonderful person, but he wasn't what I was thinking when I was thinking 80s hunk. :) :

Your 80s Hunk Is

Bill Gates

No comments: