Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, June 18, 2007

Oy ve!

Today:
1) Arrived one hour earlier to complete my appointed game preparations.
2) Went to get breakfast for game master so he'll have mercy upon us.
3) Finished tasks on time despite this (but wouldn't have without that extra hour).
4) Played game. Am now scared &#^@less. Now we have two cases (well, three, I suppose), a witch cult that is planting bombs and sending Byakhee after us, now a group of daemonspawn want to tear my pregnant character from limb to limb for betraying one of their own--if she hadn't it would have effectively ended our mission. It's a good thing I just rolled up a new character. Tessa may not last the rest of the year or even live to have this baby. One character is already missing and the others may die due to her decision.
5) Did notes.
6) Spilled Diet Pepsi over some important papers and a bit on a book.
7) Dealt with consumate clumsiness with many mea culpas and offers to replace things. I am such a klutz. If I owned a gun, I would trip on it and it would go off. There's a reason I don't own a gun.
8) Watched about three episodes of Robot Chicken (including the Star Wars one) and then the season premiere of The 4400.
9) Did a tech support call to Windstream regarding issues with a Vista computer and slow loading speeds. Turns out it was the McAfee Security Suite that came with the computer. Now it's running AVG.
10) A few random tasks.
11) Brought an old computer home to see if I can get the hard disk to work.
12) Took Cerys out.
12) Fed and watered her.
13) Now I'm home. I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours to pick someone up for work. Arrrggghh. So I'm going to bed now. I'm getting too tired to type. Goodnight.

No comments: