Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 22, 2007

Stuck in my head

Fergie's 'Big Girls Don't Cry'



I'm not sure but I think the boyfriend with the tattoos getting the drugs in the video is played by Milo Ventimiglia from 'Heroes'.

I'm not really a fan of Fergie, but I do like this song.

Today was supposed to be a day of recharging before the great painting saga. Instead, I started taping today and got part of what I needed to primed. Tomorrow it's work 8 hours at the store, finish priming do first coat of paint on the shelves and do the trim. Then Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday will be painting the big stuff. I think it's going to take all the days to do it. Ugh. I'm already sore. But I have to admit, once I get into it, I like it. I must be a masochist.

No comments: